This project is in BETA phase
and -yay- is getting closer to a proper release
☑ Completed components
- Working browser extension capable of copying the YouTube pages: it is implemented, we still need some help in maintainance Chrome store, and Firefox store.
- Release a simple API without any interface, to let researchers and developers experiment with the tool, check our API documentation
- Released an example on how adopters and researcher can play and compare their results, check our first results
- Give control: a supported can create private group, tag their contributions, and remove any evidence they don’t want to preserve.
- Compare video from the same Author.
- Our extension become more stable! it collects advertising too (it is not display yet). check out version 1.2.x
☒ To be improved
Install youtube.tracking.exposed browser extension